WP0 – Management and Coordination of the Project
- Coordination: This activity covers the Project Management activities including steering committee meetings, quality management, project procedures, project reporting, coordination with the Project Officer and formal reviews. Other tasks within this activity are: identification, assessment and management of risks in terms of cost and schedule; ensure compliance with risk management techniques and methods; implementation of the actions to reduce risk impact.
- Financial Management: this activity covers the financial and the administrative coordination: budgeting, financial plan, financial reporting, funding distribution, contract preparation and management, etc.
- Kick Off Meeting (8 July 2014)
- Coordination Meetings: 4 coordination meetings to allow the partners to coordinate, and to directly exchange information with the advisory board of the project. (one every 6 months)
- Periodic Activity Report (one every 6 months)
- Financial Plan: (July 2014)
- Final Report: (June 2016)